If you have land that’s 16×16 or larger in a designated region, you’ll be able to contribute to the construction of the local community center. You, as a hunter of ArcheAge Gold can be a resident of multiple zones, so don’t you worry your head about making’ difficult choices. Also, if you don’t own land, you can still use some of the Community Center’s advantages, like the workbenches or vendors.
If you are a resident, you’ll get daily quests from the community center manager that you can complete to earn Resident Tokens. Once you have some, take them back to the center and hand them over to increase the building’s resources.
Getting the Residency for ArcheAge
At higher ranks, residents and non-residents will be able to use a specialized benefit depending on the center.
- Plant (Gweonid Forest, Karkasse Ridgelands, Villanelle, Silent Forest, Rokhala Mountains, Ahnimar) – The center sells a new type of plant seed and seed bundle unique to the zone, like watermelon. Seeds are sold at rank 2, while bundles are sold at rank 3.
- Antiquities (Two Crowns, White Arden, Hasla, Perinoor Ruins) – A merchant who peddles a new type of trade packs that can be turned in for profit.
- Ship (Solzreed Peninsula, Lilyut Hills, Dewstone Plains, Mahadevi, Solis Headlands, Sunbite Wilds) – A merchant that allows you to purchase temporary versions of ships at rank 3
- Vehicles (Aubre Cradle, Airain Rock, Arcum Iris, Tigerspine Mountains) – A merchant that allows you to purchase temporary versions of cars at rank 3.
- Crafting (Marianople, Hellswamp, Sanddeep, Halcyona, Falcorth Plains, Rookborne Basin, Windscour Savannah) – These centers offer advanced workbenches. A Basic Improved Workbench appears at rank 2, and a Grand Improved Workbench appears at rank 3.
- Arrow of Judgement (Ynystere, Cinderstone Moor) – At rank 3, these centers can fire a bolt of energy at an opposing community center, ranking it down to rank 1. Only a resident with over 150 contributions can fire it.
Residency after Ranks and ArcheAge
At rank 3, you’ll have 7 days to make use of its resources before the building deteriorates back to rank 1. At this time, you residents will be gettin’ a cut of the profits the center made while peddling its wares. The more you contribute to the community center, the larger your cut will be. The total amount given is also dependent on how used your community center was, so attract folks to your region!